ido钻石手表官网旗舰店ido钻表是真钻吗

翡翠 钻石排行榜 461 0

  

  Dear future generations,

  致未来世代:

  I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, "Sorry."

  当我说「对不起」ido钻石手表官网旗舰店,我想我也是替我们这个世代向你们道歉。

  Sorry we left you with our mess of a planet.

  对不起,我们留给你们一团糟ido钻石手表官网旗舰店的地球。

  Sorry that we were too caught up in our own doings to do something.

  对不起,我们ido钻石手表官网旗舰店的所作所为带来了一堆麻烦。

  Sorry we listened to people who made excuses to do nothing.

  对不起,我们听信那些满嘴借口却无所作为的人。

  I hope you forgive us.

  愿你们可以原谅我们。

  We just didn't realize how special the earth was. Like a marriage gone wrong, we didn't know what we had, until it was... gone.

  我们只是不了解地球有多特别。这就像失败的婚姻,我们都不了解我们拥有什么,直到一无所有后才明白。

  For example, I'm guessing you probably know what is the Amazon Desert, right?

  举例来说,我想你大概知道亚马逊沙漠对吧?

  Well, believe it or not, it was once called the Amazon Rainforest, and there were billions of trees there, all of them gorgeous, and...

  好吧,不管你相不相信,它曾经被称为亚马逊雨林,而且那里曾经有上亿棵树,ido钻石手表官网旗舰店他们是多么的美妙,而且...

  Oh!

  喔对了!

  You don't know much about trees, do you?

  你不太了解树木,对吧?

  Well, let me tell you, trees are amazing.

  那就让我来告诉你,树非常奇妙。

  I mean, we literally breath the air they are creating.

  我的意思是,我们呼吸的空气是由树木产生的。

  They clean up our pollution, our carbon.

  树木净化我们的污染,我们排放的碳。

  They store and purify water, give us medicine that cures our diseases, food that feeds us.

  树木储存并净化水质,给我们治疗疾病的药,提供果腹的食物。

  Which is why I'm so sorry to tell you that we burned them down, cut them down with brutal machines, horrific, at a rate of 40 football fields every minute.

  所以我很抱歉,因为我得告诉你,我们把树木燃烧殆尽了,我们用机器残暴地大肆砍伐树木,很可怕,每分钟砍掉的树木面积有四十座足球场这么大。

  That's 50 percent of all the trees in the world gone in the last 100 years.

  过去一百多年来,世界上有百分之五十树木消失了。

  Why?

  为了什么?

  For this.

  为了这个。

  And that wouldn't make me so sad, if it weren't so many pictures of leaves on it.

ido钻石手表官网旗舰店ido钻表是真钻吗-第1张图片-翡翠网

  如果钞票上没这么多树叶图片的话,我可能就不会这么难过。

  You know when I was a child, I read how the Native Americans had such consideration for the planet that they felt responsible for how they left the land for the next 7 generations, which brings me great sorrow, because most of us today don't even care about tomorrow.

  你知道吗?当我还小的时候,我曾读到美国原住民是怎样对地球细心地呵护,像是ido钻石手表官网旗舰店他们觉得对于即将留给接下来七个世代的土地有责任。这使我非常悲恸,因为如今的我们,甚至都不在乎明天会如何。

  So I'm sorry.

  所以,非常抱歉

  I'm, I'm sorry that we put profit above people, greed above need, the rule of gold above the golden rule.

  非常抱歉,我们将利益置于人民之上,将贪婪置于需求之上,将生财之道置于宽恕之道之上。

  I'm sorry we use nature as a credit card with no spending limit, over drafting animals to extinction, stealing your chance to ever see their uniqueness, or become friends with them.

  对不起,我们对待大自然像是一张没有额度的信用卡,用到透支,让许多动物灭绝,让你失去了解他们独特之处的机会,甚至失去了与它们成为朋友的可能。

  Sorry we poison the ocean so much that you can't even swim in them.

  对不起,我们严重污染海洋,你们甚至无法在海里游泳。

  But most of all, I'm sorry about our mindset, cause we had the nerve to call this destruction "progress."

  但最重要的,我对我们的思维模式感到非常抱歉,因为我们竟然有这样的胆将这些破坏称作「进步」。

ido钻石手表官网旗舰店ido钻表是真钻吗-第2张图片-翡翠网

  Hey Fox News!

  喂,福斯新闻!

  If you don't think climate change is a threat, I dare you to interview the thousands of homeless people in Bangladesh.

  如果你们不认为气候变迁是种威胁,我敢打赌,你们一定不敢去采访孟加拉数千名流离失所的人。

  See while... while you were in your penthouse nestled, their homes were literally washed away beneath their feet due to rising sea levels.

  去亲眼见识......当你在豪宅里享受,他们家园却因为海平面上升,硬生生从脚下被冲走。

  And Sarah Palin, you said that you love the **ell of fossil fuels.

  还有 Sarah Palin,妳說妳喜欢汽油的味道。

  Well I urge you to talk to the kids of Beijing, who are forced to wear pollution masks just to go to school.

  那我强烈希望妳和北京的小朋友聊聊,因为他们被迫戴着防污口罩,只为了去上学。

  See, you can ignore this, but the thing about truth is...

  你大可忽略这些,但事实是...

  it can be denied, not avoided.

  它可以被否认,但无法避免。

  So I'm sorry future generations.

  所以,未来世代,我非常抱歉!

  I'm sorry that our footprint became a sinkhole and not a garden.

  抱歉我们的足迹成了巨大坑洞而不是花园。

  I'm sorry that we paid so much attention to ISIS and very little to how fast the ice is melting in the Arctic.

  非常抱歉,我们这么关注「***国」却没注意到北极的冰融化得有多快。

  I'm sorry we doomed you.

  非常抱歉,我们让你们面临毁灭。

  I'm sorry we couldn't find another planet in time to move to.

  非常抱歉,我们没办法及时找到另一个可以移居的星球。

  I am s......

  我非常......

  You know what?

  你知道吗?

  Cut the beat.

  把音乐切掉。

  I'm not sorry.

  我一点都不觉得抱歉。

  This future, I do not accept it,because an error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  我才不接受这样的未来,因为唯有你拒绝修正,失误才会变成错误。

  We can redirect this.

  我们可以导正这一切的。

  How?

  怎么做?

  Let me suggest that if a farmer sees a tree that is unhealthy, they don't look at the branches to diagnose it, they look at the root.

  我建议如果一位农夫看到树病了,他们才不会从树枝找出病因,他们会从根部诊断。

  So like that farmer we must look at the root, and not to the branches of government, not to the politician run by corporations.

  因此,就像农夫,我们必须从根本开始,而非如同枝节的政府,也不是企业*纵的政客们。

  We are the root.

  「我们」才是根本。

  We are the foundation.

  「我们」才是基础。

  This generation, it is up to us to take care of this planet.

  照顾地球是我们这个世代的责任。

  It is our only home.

  这是我们唯一的家。

  We must globally warm our hearts and change the climate of our souls, and realize that we are not apart from nature, we are a part of nature, and to betray nature is to betray us, to save nature is to save us.

  我们必须温暖全世界人的心,改变灵魂的气候,并且了解我们并非与自然环境无关,而是自然的一部分,背叛自然就是背叛我们,拯救自然就是拯救我们。

  Because whatever you're fighting for, raci** or poverty, femini**, gay rights or any type of equality, it won't matter in the least.

  因为无论你们正在为什么而战,种族歧视或是贫穷,女性主义、同志权力或任何形式的平等,都一点也不重要。

  Because if we don't all work together to save the environment, we will be equally extinct.

  因为如果我们都不共同努力去拯救环境,我们都会一起灭绝。

  Sorry.

  对不起。

  Hey, guys.

  嘿,大家好。

  For the past several weeks, I've been here in Africa, the heart of Africa, witnessing the horrific destruction of the rainforest, which inspired me to write this piece.

  过去的几个礼拜,我都在非洲,非洲的中心亲眼看到了对雨林的严重破坏,而这也启发了我写下这些文字。

  Why are forests being destroyed at a such enormous rate?

  为什么森林正以如此惊人的速度被破坏?

  For this.

  为了这个。

  Today we live in a world where destroying trees makes you money.

  如今,我们处在砍树可以赚钱的时代。

  So what can we, normal people, do about it?

  那身为一般人的我们可以做什么?

  One way to directly fight the destruction is to Stand for Trees.

  有个方法可以直接**破坏,就是「为树发声」。

  By standing for trees not only can you save the lives of trees, help forest communities, and protect the rights of animals to live in their homes, but you will also balance the amount of pollution you yourself give off with your everyday activities, making you a part of the solution, not the problem.

  藉由「为树发声」,你不只可以可以拯救树木、帮助森林里的部落、保护动物们居住在栖息地的权力,你更可以平衡自身日常生活的污染排放量,使自己成为解决方法的一部份,而不是问题的本身。

  This is the option that I chose, but whatever way you choose to stand for trees, do it.

  这是我选择的方式,但不管你选择用什么方式为树发声,就去做吧。

  Because a wise man once said, "When the rivers are all dried up and the trees cut down, man will then realize that he will not be able to eat money."

  因为曾经有个智者说过:「当河川干涸、林地尽成荒野,人们终将了解,他们无法靠金钱维生。 」

标签: 树木 ' I 地球

发布评论 0条评论)

  • Refresh code

还木有评论哦,快来抢沙发吧~